In the midst of a global pandemic, hope may seem bleak. Here at SuperTalk Mississippi and News Mississippi, we want to reiterate the fact that we are all going to get through this surreal time—together.
On Friday from 6 a.m. until 6 p.m., we will be hosting “A Day of Hope,” in which spiritual leaders and well-known Mississippians will be joining the radio crew to not only offer words of encouragement but to share the good stories that are going on across the state of Mississippi.
Below, you’ll find the lineup for “A Day of Hope.” Make sure to tune in to one of our twelve stations or you can listen live here.
The Gallo Show, 6 a.m.-9 a.m.
- 6:37 a.m. – Bishop Brian Seage – State Bishop of the Mississippi Episcopal Diocese
- 7:00 a.m. – Delbert Hosemann – Mississippi Lieutenant Governor
- 7:20 a.m. – Heath Ferguson – Chaplain at Baptist Hospital
- 7:37 a.m. – Mark Kelly – Music Minister at Emmanuel Baptist Church
- 8:00 a.m. – Phil Bryant – Former Mississippi Governor
- 8:20 a.m. – Jim Richards – President and CEO of KLLM Trucking
- 8:37 a.m. – Ricky Matthews – Host of Coast Vue on SuperTalk Mississippi
- 8:53 a.m. – Tate Reeves – Mississippi Governor
The JT Show, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- 10:20 a.m. – JT Williamson – Host of The JT Show
- 10:37 a.m. – Pam Chatman – Owner of PChatman TV Network
- 11:00 a.m. – Dr. Larry LeBlanc – Senior Pastor of First Baptist Church Summit
- 11:20 a.m. – Capt. Johnny Poulos – Mississippi Highway Patrol Captain
- 11:37 a.m. – Taylor Sledge – Chairman of Sledge & Company
- 11:53 a.m. – Mary Chracchiolo Spain – Communications Director for MGM Mississippi
- 12:00 p.m. – Phillip Gunn – Speaker of the Mississippi House of Representatives
- 12:20 p.m. – Rev. CJ Rhodes – Pastor at Mt. Helm Baptist Church
- 12:37 p.m. – Steve Azar – Country music artist and host of In a Mississippi Minute on SuperTalk Mississippi
Good Things with Rebecca Turner, 2 p.m.-3 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. – Bubba O’Keefe – CVB Director at Visit Clarksdale
- 2:20 p.m. – Bishop Joseph R. Kopacz – Bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Jackson
SportsTalk Mississippi, 3 p.m.-6 p.m.
If you can’t catch us live, don’t worry! You can always listen to us on demand.
The post SuperTalk Mississippi hosts “A Day of Hope” on Friday appeared first on News Mississippi.